1. How do I know which level of qualification is suitable for me?
Please see the document on understanding qualification levels on the Students page of the website.
2. Where can I study for an LCCI International Qualification?
There are over 5000 LCCI registered centres worldwide. Please use our Centre finder facility to locate your nearest registered centre.
3. How can I get a replacement certificate?
Replacement certificates can be obtained by contacting your local LCCI Centre, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a charge for each replacement certificate.
4. Can I take an LCCI exam without going to a registered LCCI centre?
LCCI IQ examinations can only be sat at registered LCCI Centres. However, you may not need to participate in the courses offered by the Centres. Please contact your nearest LCCI registered centre for more information. See our Centre finder.
5. If I am not happy with my grade, can I ask for a script re-mark?
Yes. If you feel the grade you achieved is below what you expected, your Centre can submit an Enquiry About Results (EAR) on your behalf. There is a fee for this service. See Enquiry about Results (EAR) Form
6. How do I get past papers and model answers?
Past and sample papers are available in the Qualification Search area. Registered Centres can access an expanded, full range of past papers, model answers and Annual Qualification Reviews by logging into the secure area of the website. Candidates can access further past papers and model answers through their Centres.
7. How can I offer LCCI International qualifications?
Centres wishing to seek approval to offer LCCI International Qualifications need to complete a Centre Approval Form, which can be downloaded from the Schools and Training Centres page of the website. Information on the approval process is also provided on the same page. Alternatively, please contact EDI’s head office or your local LCCI IQ office.
8. How do I order publications from EDI?
Please download and complete the Publications Order Form.Publication prices are given in the Publications Price List.
9. When are the examinations available?
Examinations are available On-demand, or on fixed Series dates three times a year. See the examination timetable for Series dates for 2010-2011.
10. When will examination results be issued?
Results for On-demand, paper-based examinations are released six weeks after the examination date.
Results for Series, paper-based examinations are released nine weeks after the date of the last examination in the series.
11. What are LCCI medallions?
LCCI medallions are awarded annually to recognise students’ achievements. Winning a Medallion is a prestigious achievement as winners are among the top scoring students in various subjects across the world. See Celebrating Your Success.
12. Is it possible to allow extra time for candidates with special needs?
Yes. Centres can request reasonable adjustments for candidates with particular assessment requirements. Guidance notes and the application form are available in the centre administration area of the website.